<body>


Tuesday, January 1, 2008

How i wished i can do that too..but i couldn't.sighs..
there i was,terribly busy with work.Lethargic results and i often ended up dozing asleep in bus. knocking off at 7plus or 8pm each days.Darker eye circles,of course!

Enough about the complaining,i guess.
i really envy secondary students and missed the secondary school days. Having a fufiling school days shall be what i called it.haix..

This festive season,i had a really memorable one,anyway.
2 major family gatherings on both festive seasons.wow.One on x'mas eve and the other on new year eve,which was yesterday.all of us including : me,my bro,Kenneth,Fabian,Tobin,Tomas and Kimberly were playing bowling then.There was plenty of jokes which hence came out of it,and we were making plenty of noise and kept chuckling.

For x'mas eve,i played 3 sets. I could hardly still get the techniques right and i was like falling asleep while waiting for my turn to bowl..I should have ample rest nest time round.Perhaps i was right.On new year eve,another bowling session.Same place and same time.Finally,my condition was much better this time around.My scores were 87,73 and 93.I hadquite a number of spares and strike anyway.I can now prudly declare i've mastered the technique,skill and appropriate posture of bowling! In addition,I need concentration too! We intended to stay till after 12 midnight,since it was new year eve and i've requested to knock of early too.Oops..The staff asked us to stay till after 12 midnight as there will be a party at 12 midnight.But people kept coming in,so we had to give our place to let them play.Hence we ended up leaving at 11plus-the time we had booked upon.


It was till early.Haas.No one had wants to go home yet! We ended up at Han's Cafe.We hadour countdown ther too! What a nice place.I'm thankful that i'm still ratioanl enough not to go to the countdown hotspots like marina bay,vivocity,orchard road-I don't wanna stuck there till the next morning.

Shaun Ching K.S. ,the forever cheerful guy in our hearts,left several years ago.No worries.You will always be remembered in our hearts.

Congrats to my friends who had passed their 'N' levels- Juvena,Adriana,Jannah,Nurhuda,Yvvone,etc.

After all the celebration,now,it shall be the catch up on my work.
Looks like i'm destined to be stuck and in-charge of THAT SCHOOl.It was a FACT anyway. I kinda detest or hate to go there.A terribly troublesome school,students,parents,school management.Reluctantly,i still have to report to there for work almost everyday.Whatever the case,i'm quitting by the mid-of-January.I'm not going to bother.Please hang in there!

Some delighting stuffs with regards to work:
-I've got to know quite a bunch of people,make new friends too.
-I've learn some rather valuable yet priceless hands-on experiences.
-I've learnt a new word-consolidate

My colleagues:
Li xuan-band member.
Peijie-band member,bass clarinet player.
Nurhuda-my long lost primary school friend.
Peiying-almost my buddy cum sister.
Julie Lim Wei Ling(same way of spelling it,but different way of pronouncing it.)-a very noisy person,who sings almost all the time time.
Stephen-always late for work and loves to sing'wo he ni wen bie'
Emirick-always left things half-done.
Weijing-an extremely funny guy.instead of calling Nasi Briyani", he called it as ' Nasi Bruyani"'(which sent all of us roaring with peals of laughter).
Pe Keong-an extremely tall guy from triple S.
Zhi Hui-A BIG kid.
and Zhi hui's 2 older sisters too
Yu qian-rather experienced.
yu fang-rather noisy at times.
xi'en-percussionist,the place would be extremely quiet without her.
Shawn-he could hardly work without his earphones and walkman phone playing.
Gary-I've no idea who was he,but only heard that he was rather gay.
Guan Yu-a rather mature guy for his age.(i've forgotten his friend's name)
Eric-pretty reliable.
Jeffrey-our big brother.
Kristine-who never fails to take cab to work.
Michelle-a sweet girl.
Michelle Tan-an easy going person.
Alison-friendly.
Jian wei-extremely hardworking,having the potential to be the top scholar of his school.
Ryan-a humble boy who had freckles.
Ezann-rather composed and cool for most of the time.
simon-my partner at the terrible school,whose actions were pretty slow.Someone who doesn't looked like a secondary 4 student.But never fail to brighten up my days.haas.
Roy-he had a quite deep voice.
CK(for short)-second young master
Yvvone-my long lost primary school friend too.
Yvvone's twin sister-i did not had much impression of her.

others: vanessa,crystal,etc,of whom i didn't know your name or hardly even worked together for once.apologies anyway.

The list is pretty long anyway.hahax..
But they are really a funky bunch.School's starting tomorrow,for many,so majority of them have to go back to schooling.Don't envy me.Frankly i envy you guys even times more.Especially yu fang and xi'en,amk would be much quite without the both of you.sighs.I just realise that I've got to know quite a number of friends.

I've gotten my bursary several days ago.Congrats to myself! Lol.

Here's something which I must really say:

Maturity is something that comes within yourself,often reflected by your sensibility,discipline,responsibility and decisions,but not as an act out of maturity (especially in terms of intentional behaviour or way of dressing-up,etc.)I simply hope that some people would realise this. :-

Cross my heart,if you complete me.8:48 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}