<body>


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sleep mode.
I had been seriously sleeping like mad over the entire week and I'm still very tired after all! Wonder what's wrong with me nowadays.I'm sleeping like a log..erm no a pig rather.hee;] I don't have to work cos i'm jobless.Another reason was because I haven't found one that i like,probably the previous job caused me to have phobia.Parents are nagging at me and urging me to get a job.But I don't feel like getting one.

Let me put it another way.If I"m working right now,I would be so lethargic when I got home.Ask urself,who's going to help you with most of the housework at home.Then how can the both of you have time to sit in front of the television watching programmes after a long day at work? Maybe its a blessings in a misfortune.hee;]

塞翁失马,焉知非福。

Speaking of this,our generation-those who knows how to do housework are becoming lesser and probably extremely rare sooner or later.

真是天大的悲哀呀

I don't find any thing wrong with using the computer.I hardly can use the computer in peace over these few years.everything also can't do..u wanna bored me to death is it?

为了你们,我所忍同割舍,放弃的东西已经不少了,难道这还不够吗?还要什麽?我所做的你们何曾忍同过?老总有被骂的份!要不然就是老遭你们泼我冷水而已。若再继续这样,我应该无法再忍了!

真是烦死了!

My Aunt said we shall have another bowling session in the march holidays.wooHOO! bowling again. (I"m in love with bowling.) I would miss the time that we (cousins) all spent together from celebrations to swimming to basketball games to movies to holidays to bowling.wahaha.School's starting in less than 2 months time.sighs. One of my cousinis getting more n more MATERIALISTIC! I somehow couldn't stand it,not because I'm jealous.His parents are working hard,but he simply spurlges money on branded goods.what's the point of being so conscious of his image when he's outside when he's like another person at home.Its kinda fake. Hope that his younger brother doesn't follow his footsteps.

As for the SWS concert on 8th march,honestly,I would love to go.But I couldn't. I don't wanna spark off a quarrel.But if I go,my parents would get the hell out of me.Both events were important to me on that day.I can't bear to give either one a miss.sighs^^.

进退两难。catch-22 situation.haix..

What a 2008!
Too much things had happened in like over one month? first it was the nude photos scandal by edison chen and then it was the departure off comedian-actress Lydia Sum.What a beggining for the hongkong entertainment industry! May the year ahead be a more smoothing one!

Cross my heart,if you complete me.1:50 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}