<body>


Thursday, March 20, 2008

went out yesterday.
To the movies,amk hub with SH.
But priority was to settle some personal stuff.
Ran into deepa and gang.lol.
Watch The Leap Years.(At last!)
I intended to watch it long ago.hah.
I reckoned that it was much better than step up 2.
Some might find it exaggerating though,but such things do happen in real life.
I had long got you out of mind.


Tormentous weather.At least for me.
Was on the way to amk,on bus.
A huge lightning flashed across the threatening sky.
Then there was a huge bang,soon after passengers boarded the bus and the bus is leaving for the next stop.I got a shock out of it.And my heart was thumping fast all of a sudden,a cold chill ran down my spine.Something had fallen off,at a great height,based on the amplitude of the sound.(it doesn't sounds like a thunder at all.)Passengers that boarded the bus at the next stop heard the loud bang too,with 'a state of shock' on their face.Scary though.
By the time I reached amk mrt,the drizzle became worse.A heavy downpour instead.

Here's also another experience on bus rides,the exactly same route,but different direction.The tyre of the bus had puctured somewhere along nyp bus stop.And julie and me still have to be on the bus for like 30 t0 45 mins,depending on traffic conditions?But I must really praise the female bus driver,for being responsible enough.She drove cautiously and save us the hassle of waiting for another bus,especially during the evening peak hours.

Btw,I changed my blog's skin.Simple though.I dun really like spending my whole lot of time editing.That's why i prefer simplicity and peace.

here's some random pics.









The Leap Years.










construction in progress(my sch).










coloured hairdo?

woot! there's bowling tml!

Cross my heart,if you complete me.1:34 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}