<body>


Friday, March 14, 2008

went to checkup on tues.
almost 4 hours gone.
without including travelling time.
there's also a healthway clinic at sengkang and wondered why it wasn't in the list so that we can do our checkup at the nearest clinic.the nearest was amk.
ran into a fella who doesn't speak without thinking-which was yingen.
the nearest for me and huyi was at amk.the 2nd nearest was at bedok.
might as well kill me.by going to bedok,i still have to take an hour plus bus-ride,which was worst.
there wan't any place that we can go for x-ray either. (if we went to bedok)
ran into couple of pcss ppl at amk.


13th march.
went to visit my grandmother late morning.
played with xinyi.lol.
she's daring and sat on my lap for like 2 hours?
played with her as well.

went to watch movies in the afternoon at amk hub.
long queues due to school holidays.
me n SHwanted to watch the Leap years.but QP doesn't.
All of us wanted to watch the eye,but we dun have the guts.lol.
So all of us finally agreed to watch step up 2: the streets.
(anw,it sounded like: step up to the streets if you read it too fast)

bout the movie:
dance moves were great.
hilarious moments were like decorations to the main movie.
there were pretty hilarious moments.
and Moose had a strong sense of humour in the show.
I felt so relieved after watching it :)

shall watch leap years with SH this month.

14th march.
wanted to play bowling today.
but only 3 of us were free instead of the usual 10.
so instead of playing in the afternoon,we decided to play at the usual time,8pm.
But the charges were different.more expensive than the afternoon.
BUT all the lanes were BOOKED. We are on the waiting list.
So does the afternoon slot.session cancelled as a result.
due to school holidays again.
perhaps there might be another session next week,good friday?
who knows?

neither did I ask huey mei about the PLMGS concert and practice details as I was pretty busy this couple of days. I thk i will ask soon.maybe after my enrolment,18th march,which was one day before the deadline of confirmation.

Anyway,apologies nana.You made a mistake.But its still appopriate that I apologise.I got into SP biomedical science but not TP biomedical science.I knew that you want to be with me,after our years of seperation.But the thought was there,so it enough and I"m grateful for what you had done.

By the way,Evan got into SP.woot! Lol. She got into tourism.I wondered why she got into SP instead of Jc when she got like 6 distinctions and L1R5 of 10 points? But anyway,we can look up for ms chai and have lunch together at SP in future then :)


Cross my heart,if you complete me.8:14 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}