<body>


Thursday, April 17, 2008


Gone to sch in a half-awake state.
could doze off any moment.
Reason being THREE mass convo last night.
1B22,4G'07 n my ex-colleagues.
I prefer the 4G'07 though.lols.Its been a long time since we met each one another.
4gG'07 mass convos were as fun as ever.being lame,crappy n exaggerate at the same time.but less people then ytd.not bad sia.kinda hilarious.its no wonder that we are the great gorgeous groovy gang.

FOrgotten to bring phone,so no phone for today,total 3 missed calls.
BLur arh me..no wonder I'm called a sotong.

Met evon,priscilla,fanny,candy,lynette,ying shan the guys.united sia.have breakfast(for the guys) n have lunch (for the girls) at 10am,dover n makan @ FC4.ordered grilled fish with spahgethi.not bad though.Mushroom soup was not as nice as white tangerine's.

maths was alright.just not enough chairs.squeeze!

cell bio was..erm..the lecturer was talkinng at the speed that i could cope just fine and she consider it slow.But is making me confused cos she will stop n ask.I abit reatrd at times de.wonder how will I survive.The explanations are rather precise and understandable.So its ik.Somemore,the lecturer said she will teach at the normal speed next week.OMG.I dun think I can catch sia.Rush-ian.BLEAH :P

BMIC was dry,learnt bout history of microbiology.
Research n Presentation,to be handed up next wk.must start working le.
And I was digging my cupboards yesterday and realised that I had thrown all my bio txbks,notes n my own notes away cos my mum wanna meet to get rid of all after O's ended.SHOULD HAVE REBEL THEN! dun throw them away.regrets~

KFC for break.GOt my two txbks,$85.20! and they weigh a ton!

Report writing n presentation was not as bad as i thought though.
not so dry.

On way home,at outram mrt station,make me feel so ULU sia!
DUn wan alight then block my way! still have to go one round so as to change to NEL.sorry pris that i knocked onto u : )Packed trains agains.sians~ took to harbourfront and back to outram
park n go home just to get to sit as the books are HEAVY.


**now I know why ms lee asked me to be the tour guide for the maths trail @ vivocity last year.The reason behind it was that she feels that I got good sense of direction.I dun really believe then and ended up laughing (like siao) with michele n siew hoon on the bus.Now I realised that perhaps this is true.wahahaha.Cos I can rmb some places though sp is like so big.though I'll forget at times : )

*** too bad sp no samba percussion ensemble group,if not i'll be the first to join!

Cross my heart,if you complete me.9:34 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}