<body>


Monday, April 14, 2008

1st day of sch.
Kinda slack n dreads.
Practical briefing only lasted for an hour.So there's two hours of extra time other than the lunch break.So,in total,we got three hours of free time! Nothing to do sia.So went to FC 3 to print notes,makan and kill some time! The ba chor mee is kinda weird.noodles is ban mian that noodle.With some salty bean paste together with minced pork.Then there was strips of cucumber on it! like zha jiang mian sia,kinda weird though.I ordered mee sua,reason being I dun like ban main.But the ikan billis not bad.

Then went exploring around the school.Went to library,den moberly n finally find the guys sitting outside the sports hall watching people walk pass.wat the.. .. dots..So went bowling at SPGG as an entire class.lol.Hence the 23 of us were late for a few minutes cos have to walk quite a distance for our tutorial.1 I kenna 3 longkangs! wat the! use wrong size the ball.couldn't get use to the lanes was the other.but mostly hit bout 7,8, or 9 pins.not bad le.I always 1st game lousiest de.But the best part is,there's a joker in class who played in a hilarious way.roars.I let him bowl 1st.Cos he ran and bowl.If not I can't help laughing.But it rather cheap playing there,2 bucks per game.

back to I&OC module,lecturel I think.WAAHS!!! Lecturer has serious pronunciation problems,pronounced as 'mars' instead of 'mass'.SO its like having a hard time at times to listen at the contents.wow.But I managed to understand a little.Shall go read up the notes whenever I'm free.another thing..cui mian sia..i nearly fell asleep,just like what the many others do..Its kinda dry and his voice is a litlle monotonous at times.

IDEA module was a rather light one.More fun and light-hearted.hilarious moments too.
that was my first day in school.

back to the pics.the same prob still persists.hope can upload soon!

Cross my heart,if you complete me.8:05 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}