<body>


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2nd day of school.
Not bad though.Practical briefing was only half an hour.3 and half hours of free time!Print notes.explore library.makan.the vegetarian food not bad lahs.Lectures was ok for me.BUt I didn't realise that I took notes at a rather amazing speed.wowed.lols.Likely to buy txbk,but it cost nearly 47 bucks.ex sia..Shall start studying at home.Gambatte! ^never say die^^^^.woots.consistent work!will give myself some stress.

tml.4 straight hours of lectures.somemore 2 hours of I&OC.OMG! must sleep early tonight.otherwise tml will kenna hypnotize.shall end here.

Cross my heart,if you complete me.8:19 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}