exciting day sia.lols
lunched @ pizza hut.
stomach growling. .. hungry
lecturer was late for
20 mins.we were late for 10 mins,purposely,cos the lecturer confirm late.SO we are not late.
Poor puntuality~
I'm making a mess out of myself.
I took down the notes for BMIC in my CELLBIO notes.When I realised that,the lecture had already ended! And its already an hour later! lols. I'm always so blur and so retard.SO had to recopy the notes that i took down again. dots.
den celebrate guo hui's birthday as a class.smashed him with the ji do bei lei (strawberry) cake.fun of course.But not really nice to the shou xing gong.haas. Blackforest cake was for consumption-the king of cake.Joshua did one of the funniest thing again,and disgusting too.maybe should call him 'mr classic' (jing dian ren wu).lols.And i'm looking forward to the next birthday celebration.woots.lols. But what will mine be like? I nv celebrate in sch b4..cos always kenna sch hoilday.
Cross my heart,if you complete me.9:45 PM.