<body>


Sunday, April 13, 2008

sat,12th april '08.
Went for band in the morning,met up with hui yi 1st.Other than huey mei,yingen was back too.lols.just for the sake of the Mrs X's plan (ask us to plan band camp,and the sec 2 s make me feel like they CMI sia)and some other stuff.HOw the hell are we the alumnis of this band compete with regent sec's band?Theirs is like much more established.This year we are 8.And the official pioneer batch had just graduated from poly 2 months ago.The unofficial pioneer batch was ai zhu's batch.Besides that,we dun have so much man power.The sec 4s were complaining the fact that they had to don up their band uni and go all the way to first toa payoh sec,I think to have a combined five school POP.WTH.

Huey Mei was late,cos she had something on.No one ever thought of mark would be the next band major.The new comnmitte was chosen by Mrs X.Both majors only joined us a year ago.What's this?BIASNESS!

Then we went back to band room.That YIngen kinda landed himself in hot soup.lols.Andre was makng things difficult for him.Yingen says he wants to take his stuffs bag,so andre helped him.Andre put his beaters bag,a couple of pairs of drumsticks,a pair of marimba sticks,his drum key,I think two practice pad,thick book,etc.lols.ANd the best part is yingen doesn't realised that until we arrived at hougang avenue 4! see larhs..a 18 yr old kenna fooled by a 16 yr old! I took back my thick book.And it caused my back to be heavy.And someone was trying to put the one yr new pair of timpani sticks in my bag.lols.We were saying that it is going to close down soon.So by then lets go and kop all the instruments and stuffs.lols.Drumset! woodblock!lol.

Btw,I would love to join SWS combined schools alumni de saturday band,in other words a youth band.Percussion is heavily short of people.3 players.I wonder how many parts they have to play.One of them is totally a newbie and learns from scratch.So not much help either.SO only jun ye and Yingen.I wonder how come no percussionist(s) from hong kah sec.Yingen says its very fun.I know that,sir is one of the reasons,I think so.But Where can I find extra time to practice?But honestly,I dun think I have the time to do so.Though I would love to do so.I think i'll drop by to visit mr hoe n band mates whenever I have the time.Or visit my sec sch.

Congrats to sec 4s,over le.Wait so long.finally step down liaos.long countdowns huh.Become like us le,senior citizens le.
then huey mei is like our grandma le.wahahaha.
me,ui yi,andre long pang huey mei car to fetch jasmine.Yingen was on board too.1st time band dismissed at 10am. We used to be dismissed at 12 plus sia.kenna packed like sardines sia.Went to hougang avenue 4 to buy some bbq stuffs.Should be sws Bbq.lucky jiban never joined us yesterday. Otherwise we can't squeezes into huey mei's car.lol.

dropped us at hougang mall.yingen,huei mei and jasmine went to jurong to fetch sir.Intended to go kallang stadium to watch this year de syf outdoor competition.but change of plans.go hang out at kovan.nothing to do.so early.so jalan at hougang mall.saw yiteng,joanne lee n 1 junior there,dunno wats her name.then left for kovan,together with grace.go to white tangerine cafe.makan.talk bout band people while andre and grace do their homework,coaching them along.we slack.enjoy air con.(Hoped that shirly would able to wake up in time.)then play board games!

1st it was uno stacko.break record!1st time play until so tall.people from nearby tables were looking at us while we play.When we wanna take pictures,the tower COLLAPSED!Thank goodness that huiyi managed to captured it in time. In addition,we came up with innovative way of playing uno stackos,from vertical ower to 'rojak' tower to dominoes to criss cross...Then we played uno.then change game again.COs we rusty le,too long never play.Lastly we played monopoly,no..more of the next millionaire rather if we were to play it much longer..1st time play monopoly until so high and need calculator to calculate sia.me and huiyi kenna bankrupt by them.so the 2 of them PK.It seems never ending sia..We were playing monopoly for bout 3 hours...wah..and the best part was we sat in the cafe for like 6 hours? ? ?wahahaha.then property prices and assets even tally up to 75 thousands++ for andre and 50 something thousands++ for grace.siao.

couldn't upload the pics.shall upload next time: )

Cross my heart,if you complete me.11:11 AM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}