<body>


Friday, April 18, 2008

I hereby delare that I survived the first week of the unofficial school term! woots : D
Sommewhere in between slack mood and work hard mood,not as bad though.3 hours of maths in the morning.brain drain! lols.Tutorial was still ok though.DL mathcad n chatted wif some old mates n teachers.I miss those days.I'm still able to recall most of it for differentation,just that I'm careless-my achilies heel.Refresh of mathematical data.lols.Lunched @ KFC.I still prefer amk central's outlet,their mashed potato was much nicer.(ain't I a glutton?)but julie calls me pig cos I call her frog.It wasn't me who gave her that nick sia.Played daidee,big 2.5 on viwawa cos highstreet fan takes a long time to dl.I'm a big fan of highstreet 5 sia..stunts^^Cell bio briefing lasted for half-an-hour.The lab is kinda cool,plants on the outside.Not bad arh.

Project,meeting at bugis.confirm go national library,can't be bras basah sia.I'm kinda lil scared when travelling in the transparent lift.argh..heights..like a slow motion vertical ladder.hope they go basement.can go bugis after that to jalan.kinda long nv go there already.GOnna visit the music shops at bras basah if I have the time too : P

Cross my heart,if you complete me.9:05 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}