<body>


Saturday, April 19, 2008

woaw.spent the whole nite on research.tiring though.Forgotton to off my mobile n kenna dio gan,cos it rang in the middle of da nite without me realising it.sobs.I was sleeping like a log then.Others became awake bcos of that.

Huey Mei was busy with her stuff,so band camp meeting was unofficially cancelled.So I'm like kinda free in the morning.But missed my chance to go back n tekan people,especially that someone in my section who failed the test quite badly.

Spent the whole day at home.Was like slacking for most of the day,till I found the right mood to do some homework in the late evening.Crappy excuse of no inspiration or no mood.Already in poly,still doing such things,no wonder my mum scolds me.I'm still like that.Can't help it.bochap!

Was glad to hear that several long-old mates were doing fine.Weisheng is now in tp,psychology(wondered if he's still as playful as b4).milfred is in nyp,business.Suzana and Gerard(that most innocent fella in the class) are in banking and finance in nyp too.Cui Jie is in business,np.kian lam is in business IT at tp.Oni evan n me is in sp^^.But she in tourism sia. I think Ms chai would be happy for us too.ANd my best buddy,nana,is in tp same course as me :)

Cross my heart,if you complete me.10:11 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}