<body>


Thursday, May 15, 2008

13th may(back track first),regretted staying up till so late.Was chatting on msn then.Mainly serious stuffs.Was mass conversing with 4G peeps,like bout more than half the class.love it sia.hahas.The convo was still lame and hilarious as ever.And it really add a punch by ending my boring day.LOLS.Just regretted the fact that shouldn't had stayed up till that late,and perhaps I would not be so sick on wednesday.

was terribly sick,and being anti-climate.My mum says that the weather was rather hot,but i was hiding myself in my jacket.Kenna-ed virus iinfection.So didn't went to sch today.

BTW,was really,totally,extremely pissed off with training.
Senior,you caught my mistakes.But did you know that I caught your mistakes too? !
Your tempo also not steady sia! So many seniors were clicking their sticks at the same time,how to follow? ! Messy You know ? Leran to feel the off-beat man.If I were to look at you clicking the sticks,how to look at my refletion on the mirror and see whether my posture was right anot? Plus the fact that my hand was aching and I'm really sick,I'm trying as hard to be in time.And you were scolding me for not following tempo ! ! ! Ever wondered how I felt?Yr 2 seniors at least they dun make me feel like they pek chek.THough You are in yr 3,but you are really pek chek.Don't think I'm talking crap,I had taught 3 batches of juniors already.

And I realised something,you guys simply dun really know how to teach. HOW the HELL IN THE WORLD CAN WE ABSORB SO MANY THINGS AT ONE GO?! I took like one year plus to get my strokes and basics right in the past,together with numerous hours of extra self practice.And all these includes swinging,dun use hand,dun stand on one leg,etc.a whole long list.During my peak,I can play up till a BPM of 160 ++ ,in semi-quavers.You think so easy arh,RUSH-IAN? DARNS!

You know what? Your comment (perhaps with your actions) really pissed me off totally! And I realised one appaling fact,which is,you really had got no sense of professionalism ! (Whereby I really DETEST such people. )And you don't know me well,so stop all that comments and sarcasm! (don't force me to hate you,though I dun really wish to do so.)

Look down on me if you want.But I'm going to say,you won't get your way.The same thing happened four years ago,and in the end,I overtook my senior! (can you dun force me to rake up the past?) Dun end up laughing at your own self.

Cross my heart,if you complete me.7:46 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}