<body>


Thursday, May 22, 2008

reading on train in the morning,provided that there's seats, had seemed to become a norm to me.I get to know and understand the concepts behind bullet train's lessons better,rather than paying 100% in lectures.Why waste that time on train? Its going to be tough.lol.Ya,indeed its a really hectic race against time,especially with the packed schedule I had.


Sleeping at wee hours in the morning during the long weekend-my biological clock was somehow upset by myself.I'm so tired and restless this few days.Do spare me alrights.I seriously need a good break.WK 6 is like so stressful and week 7 is going to be damn slack.Left with 1 practical on week 7,and dun need bring laptop to school.WOOTS! But there's 2 tests next week,both on thurs. ARGHS! why must it be on thurs? ! ? ! ? ! cell bio-there's so much to study.and its really driving me mad,gasping for air.see the contradiction there!

Lastly,I must really confessed that I lost my interest for the english language since I'm in sec 3.At first,english is neither a love nor hate subject to me.So I'm really irritated for there's a module called rwp-report writing and presentation. But I still have to hang in there,pull myself through and at least get moderate results. I'm like a totally LOST SHEEP in rwp today. ya..I'm much blur as usual today. It took me really sometime to get into the situation. By the time I did that, it was like almost 1/2 of the lesson had gone. But I really learned quite alot today.

There's band camp tml,and I'm full of anticipation for that.woots!
but forgotten to buy tidbits! haha.

Cross my heart,if you complete me.8:25 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}