Sharks,HME is only on sat,so go for all 4 days.then cheong down for ignite.
wow.whole table of food!
thurs.nothing much.had fever during rwp.
nova in irene's specs n elena:)
(Does nova look like tweety bird mah?)
Fri.arghs!
maths was ok.haha.
practical ended an hour hourly.so dun need chiong for daiko.haha.took down notes too,but all is in a mess as usual.
training.
torturous! having aches on all 4 limbs now.haha.tiring also.
The warm up is enough already TBLTH already! pain.flexibility.
their way of holding the sticks is like so different.So I'm having a hard time reminding myself to hold it correctly.I'll tend to hold the way I always used to when playing drums.haha.So must really thank Adzrul,who inspired me alot and he's a great senior an of course yingen.haha.The Daiko Seniors must be teaching and reminding until fed-up le.haha.I'm a slow learner.Don't believe go ask yingen,see whether did I in the past made him nearly vomit blood when teaching me mahs.haha.
They are also very particular about the positioning,visual arts and stuff.
Training ended bout almost 8.
I was hungry till no feeling already.
But had fruit juice,mango and milk.nice:)
went to the squash training area with yongjie,pin xuan n ying duan to look for shan n frens.mei yu,how come I didn't see you? I though you join squash?
see lahs.yongjie and ying duan in their own worlds.didn't realise I was taking their pic.
got home n had dinner at nearly 10pm.again! if don't eat,gatric will have probs again.
today,1oth may!
band camp meeting with joreen,lin mei,yingen and zhi how.HAAS.Was Doing on the games part.
Orientation kenna 'tortured' by seniors,now band camp is the alumni's turn to 'torture' juniors.haha.tired but getting a bit crazy.I was thinking of ways to make them get wet.haha.bad rites? band camp will be fun.But SCh's ending at 5.30pm on 23rd may.ARGHS! by the time I reach peicai will be like around 7pm? ! I'm going to miss part of the fun. :( must really hope that don't have to be down for The Singapore River Raft Race on the 24th may.If not compulsory I'll not go sia,I mean the river raft race.I wanna stay overnight ! ! ! FRet not,confirm sia,the camp games are not as hiong and crazy as the games I had for my camp in SP.haha. Woots! I'm one of the station masters.haha.