<body>


Thursday, June 26, 2008

Seriously,it had really been ages since I last blogged seriously.perhaps one year.As for the reasons,either I'm busy or pure lazy. Since I'm like so free now,I shall do so.It might be a little boring for some people,so just bear with it alrights.

Stage and music-my greateast love of all. I had been mocked at times for my inconsistency for certain interests in the pasts.Only music, the interest that had been sustained for the longest so far."All easy things are meant to be difficult at first." Its always that true. Imagine a path without obstacles or without stones that make you fall,would you be who you are today? Definitely no.

It all started almost 5 years ago,when I was 12.I like music and everntually fell in love with it when I was in secondary one.Five years down the road,here I'm,standing.lols. The tough times,hardships,practices,tiring,etc-in fact,a whole long list of them. I kept asking myself one question-if others can do it,why can't I ? We all are humans and my brain is no different from Einstein's. Yes,I'm a slow learner,but that doesn't mean I can accomplish nothing in life.I can also do so,just like anyone.Hardwork and grit drove me this far,and I believe that it will drive me all the way.

Looking back,I learnt alot and overcome many challenges that lied in my path them.I myself was rather amazed one how I pulled through.I'm grateful for the challenges that came in my way,the enemies that made life difficult for me and going against the misunderstanding of my parents.It was really tough then.Now,all those in the past really meant nothing much.I'm like busier than my parents nowadays and I should be able to cope well.(though my mum is complaining as I hardly spent much time at home[especially helping out] other than sleeping). All along, I wanted a fufiling life,no regrets that kinda thing.
a
STAGE-many would say 1 min on stage actually meant 10 years of hardwork for that performance.Yes,it is. All the hardwork, sweat,time,effort,etc pays off just for that complete performance-the best feeling of accopmplishment,done by giving your very best. It can be a great struggle,long period of hardwork with little significant results-here's when some will choose to give up,yet this doesn't apply to me.I love the stage and that's the reason I choose performing arts once again. The going is going to be very tough.But as long as I pull through it,all the hardship would be worth.

First of all,put pride into the things that you do.To add on,putting your heart and soul to get things done would be the most wanted.Then comes in passion.Perhaps thats what I had always believed in.



Back to memories.4 years in that any school.The decision of the each individual-be a good seed or a rotten brat.All in all,the final decision still lies in yourself.Influences- they are everywhere,be it good or bad. Inevitably,I learnt something,which is an priceless asset to me right now-independent learning. Independence is the key. I'm also happy that I made the correct choice then. I wanted to be different,I don't want to be the average student in my school.I want to have the CAN MAKE IT attitude instead of I'm useless.I really miss those times,a big wok of all sorts of flavours,I would call it.

Though I didn't atten graduation D&D last year,monetary issues were one of the main factors.Thanks to whoever that posted that graduation D&D on youtube.I'm really grateful for that. Thanks for making my memories even more memorable.
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_pvmfixoR8

Since you are young,do something big (in terms of accopmplishment).
Since you are young,do some crazy things.(You are only young once and there's no such thing as the fountain off youth.Time would not stop for you.


BHB abit.Perhaps I have some talents in writing.lols.otherwise i wouldn't had won two prizes,maybe its sheer luck.Maybe its due to that little sense of humour.Its now my motivation in life.No results doesn't mean that its hopeless.Just that the time is not ripe yet and you haven't met someone who appreciate ur talents.Everyone bound to have area whereby they are strong in.To all,pls continue that hardwork and dun give up (:

People are saying that I look fierce since I'm in sec 1.mum was wondering how am I going to get a BF with that face. LOLS! Perhaps I'm born with that face,always giving that stern look. I couldn't change that mah.Think again,I crack lame jokes leh.My image and my personality don't click if I don't have that face (expression) seh.HAHA.Dun mind me,crap abit,since I'm free. LOLS.I love fun,but there are times to be serious.I know I quite fierce lah,especially when I blow my top.But I also damn blur one.My family doesn't buy sotong one because I'm one! LMAO.

Cross my heart,if you complete me.3:03 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}