<body>


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Got back all my MST results.
diagosed by doctor poh,down with slight depression.
sucks.
cell bio = 37.5 /50
maths=30.5/50
I&OC=22/50
BMIC: 23/50 + 33/50 =56 /100

I'm in trouble!
maths,i wondered what went wrong.must be careless mistake.loss of 10 plus marks over nothing!bloody hell.lack of practise.
I&OC,i really couldn't stand the lecturer,but was focing myself to pay as much attention as possible during lectures since day 1 of term 2.perhaps someone can help me? desperate-possitive.
cell bio,unnecessary mistakes again.otherwise i could had gotten at least an A.
BMIC,disconnection of brain wires? memorised but facts came up in the wrong place.
feels like knocking myself against the wall right now.
why did i get myself into this mess?
stressed up.

Projects are rushing in.3 so far.PBL,RWP and IDEA.
perhaps report,i think one from I&OC.
deadlines all over.tests are coming in.
tutorials.
self discipline and good time management comes in for self revision.
few weeks more to semestral exams and no holidays before that.
This is really the crucial period.I also need more sleep,so that i have the energy!
i really gonna buck up and let history turns over to a new page!
JYJY! GAMBATTE! ayza zya fighting!

I had already decided and its final.
I found the main caause for my results.
Too many schedules,commitments and programmes,so little time.
I decide not to give myself 'extra trouble' this time.i need time for revision! ! !
I need to make amendments.I need time to practise.
i think i'll put aside the thought of joining sat youth band now.I need to concentrate on other stuffs now.
nonetheless,my love for music will not change.


and i mean it.I'm really busy.Stop asking me to do surveys or questionaires le.
spending 2 hours or more on transport each day.little time left.
I sincerely love to help,but everyday seems a race against time for me now.

long break on fri.5 hours of break before training commences and i'm going to make full use of that!

btw,added a playlist for this blog.Somehow some are old songs,but at least its classic to me bah.

Cross my heart,if you complete me.11:04 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}