<body>


Monday, June 29, 2009

Before i start on my revision,let me tabulate n see how much performance i went during this hols.I'm such a bo liao person.

Re-live! performance @ bugis by sp env
CDIO performance @ Moberly (International Conference)
SP experience x2 (but i went for only 1)
SIWF
Rotary Appointment@ Jurong West Country Club

10 cca pts comin in(:

and this coming friday, concert by ISC and performing in it!

just heard the news that sch might be closed due to H1N1.
just be prepared.
599 cases le worhs.

讀了你的部落格﹐想了很久。。
Everything's changing.
沉思了好幾天。。。

The world's evolving...
若你早點讓我知道﹐或許我會改變主意。

Do people changes over time?
曾經很想知道你怎麼想﹐現在卻不重要了。
Or time changes people?
因為這樣﹐這幾天我真的想了很多﹐很多。

Till now,i'm still at the same question.
想着想着﹐也終於相通了﹐決定不回頭。

I don't have any ans.
也不會回心轉意。

I'm still at the same spot,pondering,in depth.
若能再遇見﹐就算是種緣份吧!


I'm just grateful for what i had went through all these years.
那一扇門關了﹐鎖著了。
thank you!
故而我故意把鑰匙丟了﹐再也找不會了﹐也不願去找了。


Sometimes its the minor things that people do that makes you feel touched.
thank you for giving me hope and strength when my world nearly collapsed.
What may seemed simple and insignificant could actually meant alot for another.
and the confidence tt i seriously lacked then.

(=

Cross my heart,if you complete me.1:20 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}