<body>


Monday, June 29, 2009

here's another song(lyrics) from z-chen.
which kinda made me think through alot of things.
so just share bahs.
its in the player as well..

总是和你擦肩而过
回来看着你走我说服自己
你从来就不属于我也在心里偷偷想过
拥有你陪伴的生活对我会是多么奢侈的梦*你完美的太过火
有太多的选择我还能付出什么
除了爱你我一无所有***爱 来的刚刚好慢一步我
就走掉或许上帝听见
心中的祈祷带我从孤单里逃跑**因为爱
(Rap)其实我一直 存在着你周围的角落守护着你
陪伴着你 呼吸和脉搏每当你受挫
我想我比谁都难过因为我爱你
虽然我 从来不说也许有一天
你会忽然发现我在混乱人海
刮风下雨 都为你守侯我要你知道
那是我心情愿承受
Because I Love You I Love You Baby因为爱
日复一日 重复着错过的游戏猜测在你的心中
是否真的有我不想一分一秒
在犹豫之间蹉跎我在等你说你也爱我
你是我存在的理由Repeat*
**因为我爱你

Cross my heart,if you complete me.10:01 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}