<body>


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ARGHS!
tests on wk 16 pushed to wk 16.
tentatively, metbio and haem1 test on wk 16.
gembio,metbio,envsci,A&PII on wk 17.
BasPat likely on wk 17.
Just like another MST wk,perhaps MST wk 2 i guess?
still stucked at neoplasia CMAP and diseases of infancy/childhood CMAP to go.
I'm struggling like mad alrd! This time confirm can't finish studying derrs. Suck. The previous mst was lucky,though i skipped some parts and the part skipped carry little marks or totally no question. I wondered how i gonna pull through this now. =.=
The problem of serious lack of sleep will still persist. The end of majority of practicals doesn't seem to make any difference in giving me more free time to mug.HAIS!!!

Intended to sleep today,cos sch ends at 12pm and training starts at 5pm and i went home. But realised that i got no time for even any short naps.I wan go out.ARGHS!!!

SUCK.
they painting the corridor now,so all the windows and door facing the corridor is closed.
and they washing the building at the back of the house,water spraying all over. (bedroom and kitchen windows closed)
NO air~ yay! excuse to switch the air-con!SO i guess i gonna start sneezing everyday soon! yay! purple paint!

OMG.Daiko test on next sat. *surprise.
huh. confirm guarantee 7 academically tests coming up,and i doubt i have the time to finish mugging. and if sat no training,maybe its then tt we can meet earlier and self-train. omg. i had already been trying my best to change my bad habits alrd,as in my problems,hope can see more effective results.

AH-WEI is SUPER DUPER STRESSED UP NOW AND FEELS LIKE SCREAMING!!!
I'm not coping well.I need find a balance point!!!
AND THE SPAMMING CONTINUES...

Cross my heart,if you complete me.2:36 PM.

Profile

The siao ginna,ah-wei

Sweet 18(:
I am a lamer,sleepyhead,slacker.
Nicks:zhu-ling,fish queen,sleepyhead,
leetardedwei,laoda
wants presents on every 29th may:P
standing at 1.67m (:
Student.
Loves sun,sand,beach,photography,
good food,good music.

Peicai class of 2007
Currently: SP DBS YR 3
Ex-percussionist,current daikorean

Tagboard

get one from cbox!

Exits/The Past
buds/peicaians/bandies
PL
Grace Chang
Dear
Ada
Dine
Huey Min
Jiban
YZ
Mei Yu
Alwin
Maine
HY
shirly wong
saliza
YY
cuijie
joreen
Panda
STSP
organisations
4G'07
peicai band
sp daiko
daikoreans!/others
SP
EP
orangutan who drinks HL milk
Yihui
Yixian
Simon(SK jewellery!)
Fabian
@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;}