Wondered what's wrong with me all this while,was taken aback by something that happened almost for a like 10 months or so till a year ago. I guess i still haven't fully picked myself back up again. I need time! But that shouldn't be an excuse either.
I'm someone that lacks serious confidence and what happened then really hit me further.Perhaps that's what you'll see when you praised me(my reaction,for those who know it),since young.All I know is that i need really some serious reflection to get myself back on my feet right now. I need find back my full power of never-say-die spirit!
gonna do my itp logbook tml. oh my.next section got test de lehs! hais. stress..
next sun gg for some jap high sch event,seiransai
the following mon,with qi or xcbs gang to be exact.
perf @ vivo and mid-autumn fest celebration wif daiko peeps on 3rd oct.
Sometimes,timing is a very important factor!
I'm just being random here.
that should be all,right now.
take cares, rest well people!
Cross my heart,if you complete me.9:10 PM.